To be a pioneer in anything is not so easy. The path is always laden with hurdles and challenges. That is what we set out to do 20 years back. But because we were determined and the goal was set in our minds, we were successful in establishing Rajasthan’s first ever:-
- JAIPUR DENTAL COLLEGE : Established in 2000-2001, ISO 9000:2008 Certified. Its first dental college in private sector in Rajasthan State.
- JAIPUR NURSING COLLEGE : Established in 2002-2003. Its First B. Sc. Nursing College in Private Sector in Rajasthan State.
- JAIPUR PHYSIOTHERAPY COLLEGE : Established in 2004-05. Its First Physiotherapy College in Private as well as in Govt. Sector in Rajasthan State.
- JAIPUR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY COLLEGE : Established in 2004-05. Its First and the only Occupational Therapy College in Private as well as in Govt. Sector in Rajasthan State.
From a modest beginning in 1998, the MVS society in the year 2012 established “Maharaj Vinayak Global University”. Ever since its inception, the Organization has established various learning institutions to provide complete, contemporary and comprehensive education for the people from all corners of the globe. We have efficient staff and faculty members, who have been associated with us for years. The Institution is well known for various initiatives in professional education.
Very promisingly, the Organization is heading day by day towards a newer vision of future with improvised prospects.
IIHAS is one more feather in the cap of MVGU.
What is IIHAS
Indian Institute of Health and Allied Sciences (IIHAS) is a privately-owned training institution established in 2016 to provide opportunities that exist in the health education sector to bridge the gap between theory and practice. IIHAS seeks to provide training services in health-related courses in a wide range of education.
The objective of the institution is to build capacity of integrated and sustainable health systems in Uganda in particular and in Africa in general with a strong emphasis on training Doctors, nurses and midwives, research and comprehensives health care.
To be the premier Institution of choice for training in Health and Allied Sciences in East African Region.
The IIHAS is a Ugandan Institution, whose mission is to build capacity of integrated and sustainable health systems in Africa with a strong emphasis on training Doctors, Nurses and midwives, research and comprehensive healthcare.
Our Mission is as Follows:
- To educate a diverse student body to become responsible global citizens and future leaders through provision of a challenging learning environment.
- To achieve excellence in education, research and clinical skills.
- To contribute to the advancement of the society through innovation, creativity, necessary for development of a knowledge economy.
- To preserve and promote the technology which benefits the citizens and economy as a whole.
- Professionalism: We strive for innovation and professionalism in all our business operations and thus, consistently offer high quality services to our target markets.
- Development of human resources: Create an environment conducive for work, train our staff, motivate them and retain competent/hardworking staff.
- Student centered training: Understand our clients’ needs for better services which reflects value for their money.
- Team Work: We are aware of the need of a shared vision, purpose and ‘espirit de corps’
- Integrating best practices: We seek to create a learning organization and as such, will learn and integrate best practices both from within and outside the organization.
- Corporate social responsibility: Ensure protection of the environment and adopt acceptable practices when dealing with health, safety and social issues.
Recognition & Accreditation
Indian Institute of Health and Allied Science (IIHAS) is licensed by the Ministry of Education and Sports through BTVET and registered with Allied Health and Nursing Professional Councils. It has:
- License from Ministry of Education and Sports & National Council for Higher Education to Operate Diploma Course in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- License from Ministry of Education & Sports to Operate Diploma Course in Nursing & Midwifery.
- License from Ministry of Education & Sports to Operate Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Registered with Allied Health Professional Council & Nursing and Midwives Council.
- Investment License from Uganda Investment Authority.
- Trade License Certificate from KCCA.